Menu

Convention is Friday and I need help.

mhaddon

Ok so I'm sure they will answer this, but I want to be prepared for purchases :)

My son is over half finished with IEW PAL writing (love both reading and writing). SO would he move into TWSS or should I hold off? He's a young first grader so I hate to push him. We will be doing the CC group next year and I know they don't start that early so I'm thinking of trying to find something else for a year. I also am not sure where to go for phonic instruction once finished with PAL...

Ok so we are doing CC and I'm set with math (math u see). But I will have a kindergartner as well that has picked a lot up from brother. I am not sure if I want to do MUS primer with him or try something like Horizons. (I don't like singapore "k" books).

I'm also torn because we did one year of sunlight and my son absolutely loved it and asks about it. I know they've changed a lot and I don't know if I should just give it a try again. I know it would line up with CC at all, but I'm afraid CC may move too fast with the history and we are just doing it for grammar for the memorization and exposure. I am thinking one round for each child and then on to something else.