Menu

BEWARE of Seller!!!!!!!!!!

mschefmakr

I see that she was logged in last night and I know that she has to have seen the messages left to her posts and the personal messages left and the emails sent not just by me but others as well. After asking me to use personal paypal, the seller told me she would let me know when she shipped my items and I have heard nothing. I am out my $26 with nothing to show for it. I will try to leave a post contacting seller directly. If you do a search for her name on this board, you will see someone else had trouble contacting her before about money.

I left negative feedback for someone who said they shipped my stuff, but didn't. I filed a paypal claim and she gave me a refund then without argument. The books never came so obviously she really never shipped it. She also didn't respond to repeated PMs and emails. She didn't leave negative feedback for me in retaliation. I considered it worth the risk though.

I just saw that she was signed in this morning and I still have heard nothing from her. I hope others will think twice about using personal paypal in the future. Most sellers on here are honest I have found out but every now and then there is a dishonest one who takes advantage of others and ruins your experience. I hope everyone leaves feedback accordingly so that others will be aware.