Menu

Live Penguin Cam at Sea World

This is fun.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/frozen-planet/penguin-cam/

"You are watching live video of the "Penguin Encounter" at SeaWorld San Diego. Stay tuned for penguin feedings throughout the day, and don't miss our live Q&A sessions every Monday from noon to 12:30 p.m. ET starting Monday, March 19.

In celebration of Frozen Planet, premiering Sunday, March 18, at 8PM e/p, Penguin Cam will be live 24 hours a day throughout March and April — plenty of time to get to know SeaWorld San Diego's nearly 300 penguins, representing all five Antarctic species: emperors, kings, Adélies, gentoos and macaronis. "

Very cool. My kids took a break from Wii to see what I was looking at. They think it's really neat too. I had no idea penguins were so loud. Thanks for sharing!

ETA: half an hour later and we are still watching it. My dd is getting such a kick out of the penguins. I think we found our "screen saver" from now until the end of April.

ETAagain: Dd is still watching this....a guy just walked in and went to the other side of the room and picked up a penguin and brought him out. But, you could actually judge the size of the penguins with the guy in the room. Most are about as tall as his knee or smaller. Even the big penguins aren't much taller than his waist. Cool. OK....I'll stop updating.

Edited by ~AprilMay~