Menu

Are you looking to lose weight or get in more exercise?

It's March 1st, and spring is right around the corner! The Weight Loss Challenge social group has a couple of fun new challenges starting today!

There's March Miles, where we each set our own personal goal of how many miles we want to walk in March (we do a new one each month). We check in regularly to let each other know how many miles we've walked, biked or jogged, and we see how many we can do each month as a group, as well, encouraging each other along the way.

There's a Climbing to the Top challenge which is new for us (they're going to hate me when they see it today, I just posted it haha)- I've noted buildings and famous staircases that have a LOT of stairs and we're going to see if we can eventually "climb" those staircases by just using the stairs (or stairmasters or whatever), no time limit!

There's a 10 lbs by April Fool's Day challenge (that one started a while ago, but jump in and set a 5 lb goal for yourself if you want)!

There's a Biggest Loser Challenge where we chat a bit about the show and post our weight loss each week when the show airs.

We support each other through weigh ins, sometimes we do food or water challenges, or just chat about diet, exercise, medical issues related to weight problems, or whatever we feel like. And anyone can join or post new "Challenges" for fun and motivation anytime!

Come check it out if you're interested. :)

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/group.php?groupid=129