Menu

Tests for Vocabulary for College-Bound Student

I bought the test/answer key set from Hewitt Homeschooling Resources along with several other items I wanted from them. However, Hewitt has terrible shipping prices (that is why I ordered several exclusives...to bring the shipping down to a reasonable price.)

One other possibility is to contact Rainbow Resources directly and see if they can/will carry the tests for Vocab for the CB Student. (They already carry the workbook). I've had success with getting other teacher-only materials by Amsco from Rainbow Resources.

HTH,

About five years ago I purchased the tests directly from Amsco. I called the Amsco office (I don't think you can just buy them online), and I think I had to provide some proof that I was a homeschool teacher. Then the tests were emailed to me as a pdf attachment. They look just like the document listed mid-way down in this link: 17 Tests. Perhaps if you have the Amsco number that is listed in the link it might help. Best of luck!

Edited by Brigid in NC