Menu

New CC catalog!! New Stuff!

stm4him

I'm SO excited about the new history cards and guide and there were a few other things in there I didn't know about like the new geography fold outs, the new Latin fold-out and the Scripture and Books of the Bible songs added to the audios. So awesome! Now if only I had money...... :-(

I'm SO excited about the new history cards and guide and there were a few other things in there I didn't know about like the new geography fold outs, the new Latin fold-out and the Scripture and Books of the Bible songs added to the audios. So awesome! Now if only I had money...... :-(

I know, very exciting! The history cards and new audio won't be ready until mid march, though, so you have time to save;)

I'm excited about having a history song to cover the new cards.

Lisa

The catalog on their website is still the old one. Where did you get the new one?

This link should take you to the new catalog.

My want list is a mile long. New Foundations Guide, history cards, all the Essentials stuff (this is our 2nd year of Foundations, but next year will be the first year of Essentials for my oldest son). Time to start saving my pennies....