Menu

Question about HSBC

meggie

So Boscopup introduced me to the Homeschool Buyers' Co-op yesterday (thank you! :thumbup:). I see that Mark Kistler's art program subscription is $40. Does anyone know if this is this the regular price or a sale price? I have no money left in the homeschool budget for this month, but I am hoping it will be available next month. :D Thank you

IIRC, this used to be available as a 3-year subscription as recently as Dec 2011, but changed this month to be a 1-year subscription.

This was from their Facebook page in Dec 2011:

Hi All! It's HOLIDAY SAVINGS MONTH! Save 60% on Mark Kistler's Online Art Lessons! Starting next month, a subscription to Mark Kistler will be good for 1 year, but if you place your order this month through the Co-op, you'll save 60% and get a 3 year subscription!

I can't find my emails which talk about this, but I would think since they just introduced the new price/structure, it's not going to change by next month. You can email them, they are very responsive. Also their newsletters have a Last Call section which lists the deals which are going to expire soon.