Menu

OPGTR audio companion

MeganW

Has anybody tried this? Can you tell me if it is intended for the adult vs. for the child to listen to? I am wondering if my "I will never to learn to read but will listen to and memorize every song in the history of man" child would benefit from it.

Also, it says "Over 30 tracks cover the elementary sounds used for short-vowels, long-vowels, consonants, the schwa, digraphs, and more. Lyrics and a key to phonetic symbols enable you to read along with the tracks." But then the cover says "Audio Companion to Lessons 1 - 26". Those lessons are just the primary letter sounds.

Edited by MeganW

I have it! It is for the child to listen to. The letter sounds poem in the beginning of OPGTR is said over and over and over...;) And I think there is a song...I'm trying to remember. I didn't really need/use it with my first child much, but I believe it may be helpful for my next one. I think it depends on the child as to how beneficial it will be and it sounds like you have one who enjoys audios.

Edited by Amie