Menu

Do you use Modern Curriculum Press? Heads up!

They are apparently changing their pricing structure (again!), and it will be too costly for retailers to carry their products.

I have a good friend who owns a homeschool bookstore and she, as well as the big homeschool retailer in Houston, have said that once they sell out of their current inventory, that will be it... they won't be carrying the product line anymore.

Just thought y'all might like to know so you can check into this with whatever retailer you use and stock up if necessary.

Robin

What???!!!

I use their math and have Plaid Phonics, too. Why would they want to do such a thing? I'm going to call them to find out more. Thanks for the info.

Check with your retailer first. The two that I know are dropping the publisher buy through a distributor and it is the distributor who is dropping MCP because of reduction in wholesale discount. If your retailer doesn't buy through the same distributor (or buys directly from MCP), they may not be effected by this. I really don't know if companies like Rainbow have a different pricing structure/purchasing agreement. So check where you buy it first.