Menu

Hero or Vigilante?

or criminal? What do you think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/02/burglar-caught-and-tied-up_n_1125437.html

The fact that he put the thief in his car and took him to another location seems like kidnapping to me. Why not call the police right away? I'm not sure the "hero" in this story should get off without any charges.

Some local counties are so cash-strapped that they've got a list of things to "little" for them to prosecute/investigate/spend time & resources on (that don't seem little to the victims. Domestic assault is on some of the lists in my area of California.) If his county is like that, he might have had no other option, if he ever wanted to see his stuff again. I say good for him.

Some local counties are so cash-strapped that they've got a list of things to "little" for them to prosecute/investigate/spend time & resources on (that don't seem little to the victims. Domestic assault is on some of the lists in my area of California.) If his county is like that, he might have had no other option, if he ever wanted to see his stuff again. I say good for him.

Are you serious?!? :confused: How awful.

It is terrifying to me that police departments might stop enforcing the law due to budget constraints.