Menu

is there some place to find -- listings of programs / curr?

momma aimee

is there a blog anyone knows of -- or a place here at wtm -- that lists differnt curr by subject ... like a place to find a list of spelling programs; or writting programs -- i feel like i am fishing in the dark a lot, and fear i am ;just missing' something else that is out there, but i don't know what it it.

does that make sense?

I am trying to firm up my choices for first grade in the fall, and also fill in some holes for my PK kid that is asking for more -- but i am just not really sure what is out there ...

I'll say the same thing: Cathy Duffy. You could also try Homeschool Reviews and The Old Schoolhouse Reviews: Homeschool Curriculum and Related Products.

All of these are review sites, but they separate curricula by topic and give you an idea of what's out there.

Or, you could go to Rainbow Resource, which has a pretty comprehensive catalog. It doesn't provide some products (such as Math-U-See, which is only available through MUS sellers), but it does have loads that it tries to separate by subject.

Edited by morosophe
Edited to say: I only included that bit about MUS because I made a RR order lately, but had to get Gamma from somewhere else!