Menu

Australian labradoodles?

I am looking into being a guardian family for a labradoodle breeder. She is a member of the Aus. Labrqdoodle club, does all the testing, and specializes in providing therapy dogs for children with autism. So, she doesn't seem like just a money hungry backyard breeder....at least from what I've been able to discern so far.

I would be taking in a young adult (3 years old) and she just has a couple breedings to go, and then she would be ours. She is supposed to be a very gentle laid back dog, who loves kids, with training already.

Question is: does anyone have any experience with the Austrailian ( multigen) doodles? How are they to groom? How about health, and temperament/personality? I would love to hear from anyone who has any experience with these hybrids.

Thanks in advance!

Ohhh, apricot is my favorite color....this one is chocolate, but I guess guardians can't be that choosy!

That'd be beautiful!!! Easier to keep clean looking, too! I looked at a Labradoodle, and could have done a "work off the fee" part, but since it was more $$$ and I decided I don't really necessarily agree with the "mixed breeds" being bred... as well as the fact that it was $1000 more than a purebread Wheaten... etc.... We didn't do it...

:)

(Of course... yours is for special work, so kudos to you) :D