Menu

If you are planning physics for 9th grade...

...take a look at the following link for The Physics Classroom. I stumbled onto it today, and it looks like it has a LOT to offer.

I took some time to click on several links. It seems that topics are linked to lessons and to practical experiments. Labs are designed so that students can form a hypothesis and create an experiment to test it. There are also links to the ways lessons relate to examples in everyday life..... the links seem to be endless! There are pages for teachers and students so that teachers have help they need to help the student think through concepts.

I have the Knight, Jones, Field College Physics book to use in 9th grade. I need a way for my dd to realistically use this text next year. This site looks like it has a wealth of information to use as resource material. It looks like we could use the text and find doable labs that fit specific physics topics from the web site. At first glance, everything here looks very organized and practical. They sell a solutions manual for $25.00.

I would love some opinions about this site.....

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/

Edited by Sweet Home Alabama