Menu

"Cheap Chalkdust" Alexander-Koeberlein Geometry

Ack!! I just bought the 4th edition textbook and student study guide using the board recs for isbn #s. I looked them over when they arrived and it doesn't appear to have complete solutions just answers.

I can't find the complete solutions manual or Dana Mosely dvds to buy online either.

Has anyone had success piecing together this complete set online?

I bought this by mistake:

Geometry Student Study Guide ISBN 9780618645268

I think this is what I want but they are expensive:

Geometry complete solutions manual - ISBN 9780547010939

Geometry videos -ISBN 0618645330

Edited by LNC

You have to buy the complete solutions manual from Chalkdust. At least I did anyway. :001_smile: The other one gives only some of the answers - not even all of the odds. We started without it but literally had to buy it.

See this thread: About that solutions manual...

Using the ISBNs in the giant CD thread, I found the videos on Amazon quite cheaply. Maybe keep looking?

hth,

Georgia

You have to buy the complete solutions manual from Chalkdust. At least I did anyway. :001_smile: The other one gives only some of the answers - not even all of the odds. We started without it but literally had to buy it.

See this thread: About that solutions manual...

Using the ISBNs in the giant CD thread, I found the videos on Amazon quite cheaply. Maybe keep looking?

hth,

Georgia

Ok - I didn't know to buy it from Chalkdust. It looks like $65 with shipping. I'll still have to keep hunting down the dvds.. Thanks!