Menu

Any Christians using Prentice Hall Science Exploreres?

Natalija

Is it do-able for a Christian? Or is it heavy into evolution? Anything a person with a Christian view point should know? We can add our own comments about God so we don't necessarily HAVE to have it incorporated in the text, although it would be nice.

We tried Apologia General Science and it is not working out well for my dd.

I think PH SE will work out better but I am wondering about the content as seen from a Christian perspective.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Natalija

I only have the Earth Science stuff, and it's obviously Old Earth. I haven't noticed the preachy Evolution slant found in some other curriculums. I personally think you'd be fine with physical science, chemistry, astronomy, earth science. I'm guessing Evolution would be predominant in a secular Life Science course, but not sure -- just guessin' here!

Is the only way to get access to Cyber Ed is to go through a co-op? I saw pricing in the hundreds! Can one get a personal subscripton?

Thanks,

Natalija

I think Homeschool Buyer's Co-op is the only way you can get CyberEd at a reasonable price. Do you have a reason you don't want to go through the co-op? I've been very pleased with their service.

That is the first time I have seen The Homeschool Co-op option. I was very excited to have found that. The site said Cyber-Ed is closed to new subscriptions but I signed up for the newsletter. Hopefully I will get notification.

Thanks!

Natalija