Menu

BFSU 2 Recommended Books

Jyniffrec

I own the first BFSU book and have really liked what we have done so far. I am trying to collect books ahead of time and already own several of the recommended ones in the first book. What I am looking for is a general idea of the level of books that he recommends in the second book- so not a detailed book list, just a few examples. I would appreciate the help! :bigear:

There is a file that says it has books on it, but it doesn't. :glare: I was hoping to get someone here first. I didn't want to be presumptuous over there and ask for information before buying the book, kwim?

Although that does give me the idea to start a thread here with books that correlate with book 1 but that he doesn't list. I have many of the "Let's Read and Find Out" books that he doesn't list. Several of them go very well with the lessons (and I'm not very far into the book!). Maybe tomorrow, I'm tired tonight! :D

You are right that there are some good books that aren't listed in their supplemental section. I have noticed that I also have a tendency to check out other, off-topic books written by some of the authors they *do* have listed. My library bag often bulges embarrassingly! :tongue_smilie:

I know a number of people are using BFSU 1, I wonder how many are using 2?