Menu

Updated Startwrite? Worth it? Differences :)

SonshineLearner

I don't think they changed the fonts at all. Which cursive 'z' are you concerned about? I can take a look.

I got the update free since I'd purchased the old version only 4 months earlier, but I'm glad I didn't pay $25 for it. It actually has a new bug (on my computer) where when you're typing, it throws in other characters. It started out 'x' all the time, and now it sometimes throws in a 'g' or some other character. I can't type narrations directly into the program, because I would have to go back and correct everything. :glare: I've notified the company of the bug, and they had me send in a sample document that had this problem. I don't know if they were able to reproduce it or not. No other program on my computer does this, so I don't think it's my keyboard or anything.

I haven't needed to use the new features yet. You might take a look at the new features and see if those are ones you'd want to use a lot.