Menu

Would you all mind taking a look at my 11th grade schedule?

This year I feel like I am more prepared than last year, although there are still a few things to work out, I feel my schedule looks pretty good to me. But just to be on the safe side, would you all mind taking a look at my schedule for this year?

11th Grade Plans:

Math: Lial's Algebra 2 w/Jann in TX (geometry review for ACT)

Science: Apologia Biology and Chemistry (together)

English: Getting it from local ps

History: Again from local ps (good programs)

Bible: Mish-Mash of things, studying old Testament

Language: Either Spanish or Italian

For extra Credit: Photography, woodworking class (my dad will teach me), PE, Art, ACT prep and music.

My parents are unable to afford a lot of my curriculum this year, but through God's grace, my dad now has a new job and he will be able to afford some of most needed curriculum, like math, science and my Foreign Language. But I also have found a lot of useful resources at the library, and I might be getting a job as well so I will be able to afford more curriculum this year.

How does it all look?:bigear:

I think it looks good. Do you have time/inclination for logic or rhetoric? That would be the only other thing I would suggest.

I actually haven't thought of that, thank you and I could make some time for it, thank you for the tip!

Looks great to me! Just make sure and read lots of great books as well!

I am glad it looks good, and I will be reading plenty of books using Ambleside Online and whatever I would like to read.

Thank you!