Menu

I'm on this kick for multi year programs- Bible?

so far I'm getting all hyped up about Home Learning Year by Year (to compliment WTM of course!), Natural Speller, Comprehensive Composition...

Can anyone sell me on a multi year Bible program that can be used by the whole family, is less than 30.00 or so, and we'll learn a lot (aka not just Bible stories or just narratives)

Ideas?

Bible Study Guide for All Ages

We use this lightly and really enjoy it. It can be used as in depth or as ligthly as you want. We started out heavily and then I realized my kids are also doing R&S Reading so they are getting a lot there, but I really like us reading the Bible together.

It has a Bible reference that you read together and then ask some questions about it. I love that it's directly from the Bible and we can discuss it.

I will try to check back if you have any questions, I've been very sporadic on here lately with all the summer outside work!:tongue_smilie:

so far I'm getting all hyped up about Home Learning Year by Year (to compliment WTM of course!), Natural Speller, Comprehensive Composition...

Can anyone sell me on a multi year Bible program that can be used by the whole family, is less than 30.00 or so, and we'll learn a lot (aka not just Bible stories or just narratives)

Ideas?

by Christian Liberty Press. They are chronological and use the actual Bible. Plus, they are about $8 from the CLP website!

Alternatively, I love Rod and Staff Bible and Nurture. They are readers your children can do themselves, but they are meaty and chronological. We love Rod and Staff Bible 1-4!

HTH

We are going to use R&S Bible grade 5 this year, but do it together as a family. We will do most of it orally I think and the middle schoolers can do the worksheets.

Grade 5 starts with the OT and the series goes through grade 8 and goes through all of the Bible.