Menu

Christine/Core Foundations - help!....

Rhondabee

You are the bomb, baby!

Rhonda,

Can't say anyone has ever called me that before, DH got a big kick out of it. . .

I'm loving your Rod & Staff schedules! Any chance you could share how you grade the compositions? (I'm "planning" 8th right now, with 5th to go.)

Yes, I can; yet not at this moment. (My folks come in today, and I've yet to lift a finger to clean anything.) I'll try to get back to you today though. . .

Did I have rubrics at the end of the R&S 8? I thought I put some on there. . .

Well, there was *something* there, but it looked like music notes. Is that my computer?

Thanks!

Rhonda

;) I think it was the font I used! I forgot it was written in one of my extra fonts.

I have, company right now (my mother is itchin' to check her email), so I'll try to re-do them and get them to you around Wed (of this week).

(Just wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten.)

No need to rush - I'm planning 5th grade science now, which may take a while. Science just makes me feel like I have morning sickness!

I really do appreciate your schedules! The first 6 weeks of 8th grade is in Excel! I still have to read through the books, of course, but I *could* pick it up and do *something* even if I didn't.

Happy Memorial Day!

Rhonda

The file is too big to add here. I will add it to my blog post today. (Haven't made one yet, so it may take me a while to get it up.)

I created this rubric like 5 years ago. It "works", part of me wants to upgrade it, but I don't know that I will or when. . .

If nothing else it will give you a starting place.