Menu

Christian Novel Studies

Did you see the samples on their website? Study guide, Mini guide. Here are a few more samples from Rainbow Resource: Hobbit & LOTR , Fellowship of the Ring, and Chronicle of Narnia. RR has several more of their guides. Go ahead and take a look at all that they have. All of the samples should give you good idea about what to expect.

ETA: Sorry, I can't give you an opinion based on use. We haven't used them yet, I have just been looking into them as well.

Edited by atozmom
added

Yep, saw the samples. It's one thing to see a page or two and another to see the whole guide and then make a decision. I did see that the mini guides are really cheap and maybe even in e-book format. I might buy one so I can see one complete guide before planning to use more. Thanks for the reply AtoZ!

Anyone else have experience using these??

We haven't used those, no, but they look okay. If you're looking for something that has more than q&a may I suggest checking out Moving Beyond The Page guides? We ordered one on a whim and found we absolutely love it - questions, projects, related worksheets that also tie in to other things he's studying..I think we're going to end up ordering a few more for book studies this year.

We haven't used those, no, but they look okay. If you're looking for something that has more than q&a may I suggest checking out Moving Beyond The Page guides? We ordered one on a whim and found we absolutely love it - questions, projects, related worksheets that also tie in to other things he's studying..I think we're going to end up ordering a few more for book studies this year.

I'll check those out!! Thanks!