Menu

MP3 Player with large buttons

I am looking for a MP3 player with large (huge?) buttons for my visually impaired father-in-law. It needs to be VERY simple to operate. Ideally it would turn on and start playing where it left off. We tried to have him use one of the kid's Sansa Clips, but he couldn't manage it.

He broke his hip last October and has lost most of his mobility. Since Christmas his vision has declined to almost nil. Reading was one of his favorite activities. I would love to load a player with audiobooks for him.

Any ideas?

Thanks. I've spent hours looking at various models on-line. They all seem too complicated for fil. He's 84 and learning to cope with limited mobility and blindness has left him very depressed. He cannot read Braille or deal with small buttons or even multiple buttons. He had to get a new remote control for his TV and couldn't figure it out. We got one with the large buttons and raised numbers and it was still difficult for him. My dh had to spend a long time helping him feel for the on/off and channel up.