Menu

What happened to the thread..on Buddists?

Someone previously asked a question about what comes to a person's mind when they hear a person is a Buddist.??

There was a movie suggestion, in the thread..and I didn't get to write down the movie...

Does anyone know what happened to the thread, or know the movie suggestion, or am I just out of my mind? :tongue_smilie:

Thanks,

Lacy

This thread?

If you ever have that problem again, go to google, type in "site:welltrainedmind.com" and then type in the search term. For example, for this one, I typed in "site:welltrainedmind.com Buddhism" and it came up.

It's easier to maneuver than this forum's search function, IMO. Plus, I always have the issue of remember what the thread was about, but not always the title so I type in a few words I remember and it'll bring me to the page I was looking for.

:001_smile:

Thank you.

I was spelling it incorrectly.. :lurk5:

This thread?

If you ever have that problem again, go to google, type in "site:welltrainedmind.com" and then type in the search term. For example, for this one, I typed in "site:welltrainedmind.com Buddhism" and it came up.

It's easier to maneuver than this forum's search function, IMO. Plus, I always have the issue of remember what the thread was about, but not always the title so I type in a few words I remember and it'll bring me to the page I was looking for.

:001_smile: