Menu

Out of curiosity: how many.....

#5 - Nov. 24th :D

Due to Dh's deployment schedule the last few years, we usually have 4-6 babies being born in the troop right around the same time every other year.... makes it fun for everyone to go through it together! And now all of you are in the same boat...must have been a cold winter for eveyone:tongue_smilie:

Thanks, and congrats to you, too :)

I went for my second blood test this morning to find out my HCG levels (my first test was Monday, now they can compare them to see if they are rising like they should).

I am SO nervous. I just want to know already if this pregnancy is looking viable so far or not. They said the results will probably be at my doctor's office late this afternoon. I REALLY hope they call me with the results today and don't make me wait until tomorrow for them. I had such a hard time sleeping last night, tonight would probably be even worse. Sigh.

Did you find out yet? Are the #'s up? I just went through that as well. I was sooo nervous, but so far so good. Are you going to have the early ultrasound too? Mine is on the 29th. I hope that this pregnancy goes wonderfully for you!