Menu

s/o Singapore Science HOTS

Staceyshoe

I'd think you could use the HOTS separately, but I don't know how well it'd work. The difficulty level is pretty steep compared to the texts and the homework. I think the HOTS may even be a bit more challenging than the tests.

Have you checked out the samples at the Singapore site?

You could also ask on their forums...

Okay now you got me pulling out the two My Pals Are Here books I have and thinking that the HOTS would be cool. I also like the More Notes that they offer. I have to order the next level of math while I'm here. Oh heck, now my Singapore cart is almost $200.

Who here uses HOTS? Wondering if we could use it with RSO or if we could possibly add a second science and include MPH...

I haven't found the More Notes to be very useful. It's actually one component that I think I wouldn't have bought if I were doing it over.

We only got through Diversity from MPH 3/4 last year. We use all components. I find the Teacher's Guide helpful with some additional information. More Notes extends that even more and does have some additional experiments.