Menu

Vocabulary for Achievement ISBN numbers

Does anyone know where to locate the ISBN numbers for the current edition of Vocabulary for Achievement put out by Great Source. I can only seem to locate the ISBN number for a pack of student books and it appears to be different from an individual book. Specifically, I am looking for course 1, 2, & 3 (which is equivalent to grades 7, 8, & 9).

Any ideas? I have e-mailed the company several weeks ago and they have not replied back.

Thanks!

that they bought Voc for Achievement for a nice price at http://www.fes.follett.com/ and when I looked, I remember seeing the pub date (ie 1995, 2005). You might be able to pull the isbn numbers from there. Also when I have bought them from Great Source and only needed 2 copies of the student books, I have had to call customer service and they allowed me to purchase them individually(not the 5 student pack that is listed on their website).

Well, that is a couple of things you can keep in mind.

susie

Thank you for the fes.follett information. I was able to find ISBN numbers that are suppose to be for those courses. The thing that was throwing me off was when I would look up those ISBN numbers on other sites it would show the cover of the 1st grade course instead of the cover of the 7th grade first course. Well, anyhow I ordered one used. Hopefully it will be the older one instead of the younger kids one. Thanks again!