Menu

Summer spelling workbook ideas......

Once

Hoping someone can point me to a good resource. I am looking for a spelling workbook or a site with downloadables that covers some or all of the items on the following list. We are almost finished our spelling book for the year and I need a workbook that builds spellling skills for everyday things such as

-days of the week

-months of the year

-states and capitals

-countries

-holidays

-any other words that fit into this type of list

I can teach it myself using SWR phongrams but I wanted a book that is already set up with lines and maybe pictures for each page. Because my kids do it more faithfully if mom isn't the person who prints it out and I would like a book format to follow to make my summer easy but productive.

I have looked at the States and Capitals book from Mermoria Press and it meets my needs for that topic but I still wanted something for days, months, countries, holidays, etc.

Anyone have any ideas? We have been using Spelling Workout and love it but it has not covered these words as thoroughly as we need here. I liked the format of States and Capitals by MP, so a cross between the two would be great as well.

TIA!!!

Thanks I will go have a look at Spelling City.

I have a few books for capitals and states from the dollar section as well which is why I did not want to buy the MP book. I did like the simplicity of the book though with the geographic locations very clearly presented. The dollar section books do not do that. The price is soooo high!!!

The Spelling City does not have hand written work, right? It seems to be typed in answers? Am I wrong on that?

I wonder if there is a way to get Canadian provinces and capitals as well......I'm probably asking too much.