Menu

The new CD Geometry text - where to get the answers ?

I bought Elementary Geometry for College Students - the new text that CD uses, along with the DVDs and Student Study Guide (SSG), using the ISBN #'s here on the board. It looks great!

But, while this SSG has some of the odd problems worked out along with Chapter Review and Test answers also worked out, it also contains additional problems for the student with no answers (and I like them;)), and of course the text itself only has the odd answers to the exercises in the text.

I want more answers!

Will we have to order the Complete Solutions Guide from Chalkdust? Is theirs really complete?

I can't seem to find a TM anywhere, except online through Cengage. I'm not sure they would give a homeschooler an account??

I hope there are more answers somewhere, lol, but we will use it anyway, 'cause my dd LOVES this book and can't wait to get started for real.

Georgia

I have the new Geo set from CD - and the solutions manual is complete (all problems in the student text are worked out). I looked for another text using the ISBN in my student book and nothing came up. What ISBN does your book have?

Fyi - my book is called Geometry Special Second Edition for Chalk Dust by Alexander and Koeberlein.