Menu

Remedia Publications

Do you have any favorites by this company? My ds is challenged in many areas - mostly spelling and he was a late reader, although he now reads much better.

I'm looking for any of your favorites by Remedia, mainly in LA, but pretty much in anything.

We've loved the Outlining books for both kids.

I'd love to have more workbooks like these. :D

The purpose of Remedia is to remediate anything in a subject skill your child is struggling with before they move on in their regular curriculum. Really anything is excellent. I've bought their dictionary skills workbooks in the early grammar stage bc they needed more with alphabetizing, pronounciation keys etc. We also have the Outlining books. Remedia math books have helped my special ed son bc his public school book is ridiculously conceptual for mentally disabled students. So, I would say it is all excellent and it just depends on what your child needs to remediate. HTH.

I am using several of their "sentences" books with our son. When he is through those I will use their books on paragraphs, reports and stories. I have also purchased several of their geography books. Bright Apple has a bundle of Remedia geography workbooks that is a good deal.

Thank you all so much. :)

You may like some of the products from EPS like Writing Skills I. Be sure to click on the "Free resources" link to see samples. Tara McCarthy's Teaching Genre is a gentle way to introduce your student to nine literary genres.

While my kids seldom enjoy workbooks, we have yet to meet a publication from Walch Education that we don't like.

You are amazing and so very, very helpful. Thank you :grouphug:. I love EPS. Quite frankly, I'm tired of some of the programs developed by and for homeschoolers. Just some of them. JAG, for example, was the worst purchase I ever made. Writing Strands, etc. - no good. I never, ever thought I'd say this, but programs developed by the bigger publishers - EPS, etc. - seem to work better for us.

The Tara McCarthy book looks great.

Our kids love workbooks as do I. Can't wait to look more at the Walch site. :D

I would say it is all excellent and it just depends on what your child needs to remediate. HTH.

Thanks. :)

I am using several of their "sentences" books with our son. When he is through those I will use their books on paragraphs, reports and stories. I have also purchased several of their geography books. Bright Apple has a bundle of Remedia geography workbooks that is a good deal.

Thank you also. Never heard of Bright Apple. Off to google. :)