Menu

DE TOGs: Help me find this!!!!

I know I saw on my year 2 DE the pages you can print to make a binder label to slide down in one of those clear pocket binders for a notebook. For the life of me, I can't find it again. If you know what I'm talking about, can you point me in the right direction. I'm trying to print some things get ready for our next unit, and that is one thing I want to print out!:D

There may be another way to find this, but go to the TOG website, choose your year, and then the "Online Loom" (under "Using Tapestry Year X"). There is a section that says "Helps for All Year Plans" and then there is a link to "Covers and Spines".

When you go into the Unit (or when you click on the Loom) in your DE, find and click on "Browse the Full Unit". They are the first two pages. One is the cover page and the other is the spine. That said they look like they would use a lot of color so I decided not to use them from the start. I just make and print my own :).