Menu

Question about Oak Meadow Syllabi

Guest mrmeadors

Guest mrmeadors

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I was wondering, from those who have used Oak Meadow, if there are any major differences between the curriculum guides from edition to edition? For example, I was recently given the 200 edition of the grade 4 syllabus. Would it be basically the same as the current one? It looks like all the same books and stuff are used. It does not have color graphics, maybe that is the difference?

Thank you very much,

Melanie

I have OMK through OM8- I bought the whole set used from one person. They are the 1998 editions. Before purchasing, I contacted OM to ask if there had been any significant changes to the curriculum since then, and they said there hadn't. So I bought them, and got a really good deal on them!

There seem to be some minor differences here and there but nothing that made me regret purchasing my older editions (especially at the price I got them for). I feel like it's a great curriculum and we really love it. We've used all of OM4 and more than half of OM5 so far. Plus we did like 8 weeks of K earlier this year before I decided to hold off on that til next year.