Menu

Chemistry lab equipment

We're using Apologia Chemistry.

For the lab equipment, is their kit better, or the one from Home Training Tools? The one from HTT doesn't have a scale, but they have a similar one for about $6 so the cost of both is about the same. The HTT includes larger beakers, a test tube stand, and an Erlenmeyer flask, but has 4 test tubes whereas the Apologia kit has 6.

Any btdt??? Thank you!!! :D

We're using Apologia Chemistry.

For the lab equipment' date=' is their kit better, or the one from Home Training Tools? The one from HTT doesn't have a scale, but they have a similar one for about $6 so the cost of both is about the same. The HTT includes larger beakers, a test tube stand, and an Erlenmeyer flask, but has 4 test tubes whereas the Apologia kit has 6.

Any btdt??? Thank you!!! :D[/quote']

I ordered the one from HTT for my group. I'm teaching 6 kids for labs only. It has worked well so far this year. I did get the scale you are talking about and for how you use it, it works fine. With 6 kids, I did order extra supplies so we could have 3 groups when they are all here, but right now telling you what I ordered extra isn't possible. I threw all those papers away and I also had some stuff prior to ordering AND I ordered stuff for physical and elementary at the same time.

I think I ordered from HTT because I was ordering extra supplies but not 3 sets of everything and because I was ordering for more than one science.

HTH