Menu

If you used MOH before 9th grade....

What are you using for history in high school? Or did you continue with MOH for high school?

My oldest is 7th grade this year. We are doing the ancients and I'm going to try using MOH (we have been using TOG and it's just not a good fit). I see in MOH that she says it is a "framework" for high school and may not be challenging enough. I've looked over some of the "older student" activities and some seem to be easy to make challenging but others aren't that in depth.

Thanks!

I'm kind of in the same boat. We are in MOH 2 right now. Her cycle is a little off from typical 4 - year ones that I am trying to accomplish cuz of where all three of mine are. She also doesn't include much American, she says, so then you have to add that in somewhere either during 3 or 4 or in between. My biggest issue is that 4 isn't done and probably won't be in time. So, I am looking for something for next year for my three - either together or separate out my oldest. UGH!! (Been looking at TOG, but it looks like wayyyy tooo much for me/us and for my budget....)

Watching this and many other history threads closely!!! :001_smile: