Menu

Christmas cards - I don't send them.

I used to, but quickly realized that about a week or so after I sent my cards, Holiday Greetings started pouring in. :confused: I hated the feeling of getting a card just because I made someone feel guilty by sending them one.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

This was one reason we stopped sending them about 3-4 years ago. Also, the money. We had close to 100 cards we were sending out. It didn't help that both my mom and mother-in-law would make sure that we sent cards to certain family members and email the addresses to us to double check that we sent them. People "pleaser" that I am, our list got out of control.

I have kept most of the pictures that other people send; I was just looking through my scrapbooks and saw all of the pictures. That is fun.

Now we only get a handful of cards and it kind of makes me sad. If we had a ton of money, I would like to still send cards. Unfortunately, it is way too low on my priority list right now.