Menu

IEW's newly released Fables, Myths, and Fairy Tales theme based program

rafiki

So far we have used the Bible one, some of the Ancients and we are using Medieval now. The 1st edition of the Bible ones I was not as impressed with as the ones written by Lori Verstegen but it looks like it has been rewritten by Andrew so I don't know that it isn't much better. These are written so clearly and so very well that it makes IEW "pick up and go" if you have familiarized yourself with the program from TWSS. Could you do it without TWSS? I think you could but I wouldn't want to. I am thrilled that the Life Sciences one just came out and I am sad there is no Renaissance ones as yet.

I can't recommend these highly enough.

So far we have used the Bible one, some of the Ancients and we are using Medieval now.

I am curious about this. My dd will be using SL Core 6 next year and I am considering the Ancients and Medieval theme-based books, but we won't be able to use all of both. Will I be able to choose some lessons and skip others without interrupting the flow of the program?