Menu

Saxon Physics Tests

They are in the book "Solutions and Tests for . . " They are not in the test booklet; they are in with the answers book. We have previously used the 1st edition and I don't think they include them. I had to purchase the 2nd edition this time around because my 1st edition went missing. :001_smile:

Oh, dear! I didn't even realize that there was a second edition. I have the text and solutions guide for what must be the first edition, then, as there is no mention of modules anywhere in the text. It just has 100 lessons with no other divisions.

Does anyone know the test schedule for the first edition?

Can anyone summarize the differences between the first and second editions.

Thanks,

I don't know what was changed in the 2nd edition, but here's the testing schedule we're using.

Test 1 is given after completion of Lesson 8

Test 2 is given after completion of Lesson 12

and so on after every four lessons

We have 25 tests and in looking at CBD's site, the new test booklet has 25 tests as well. I'm not sure why Tammy has 16 and quarterly tests.

So if I'm understanding correctly there is no new version of Saxon Physics with modules etc.

But, there are 25 tests to be given after every fourth lesson and a new version of the tests that includes quarterly tests in addition to the 25 tests given every fourth lesson.

Thanks for helping me figure this out. I hope I find my stuff soon.