Menu

Anyone looking for a Windows laptop for Christmas?

If you are looking for a Windows laptop for Christmas this year, there are two good deals available, one tonight and one tomorrow morning:

Amazon Gold Box deal tonight (Friday) at midnight Eastern or 9:00PM Pacific: Compaq Presario CQ62-210US for $279.99 according to Black-Friday.net. I don't expect this deal to last long at that price. To get it I'm pretty sure you will need to make the purchase from the Gold Box *immediately* when the deal begins.

Walmart in-store special sale tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 8:00AM, which includes a Compaq CQ6-109WM for $288. To get this deal, I would recommend showing up at your Walmart at 6:00 or 6:30AM tomorrow and go to the electronics counter and inquire about the deal. I don't know if they all do it the same way, but ours gives out numbers that you can bring back around 8:00AM and they will give out the computers in the order that you arrived. I recommend taking a print-out of the deal from the internet just in case someone in the store is not on top of things.

Good luck with your purchases!