Menu

Called 911 an hour ago...

Thanks everyone, for your hugs, your understanding, your concern for my dd and applause for the cops. Thank you also for enlightening me about the Poles. My uncle was Polish, but due to his horrific childhood when the Nazi's invaded, he was left without a father figure at the age of 4 and so the Polish ways were not passed down. My filter was not the best for this stereotype. ;) I am certainly thankful for families like that, that discipline effectively in order to raise upright young men who treat ladies like ladies.

My dd is fine, she was shaken up by the tone of the guy and how he was hanging out the car window at her, but she's okay now. :001_smile: I'm also glad she was at AWANA while Hulk Hogan and his buddy towered in my hallway. That's a whole other can o' fear :lol:

Well done!

The cops were smart. Scaring the kids straight is the best thing that could have happened to them. As unpleasant as this must have been for you (and hopefully your daughter is none the wiser) maybe some good will come from this in getting those boys off a very bad path? I hope so!

I also hope you have a better tomorrow.

Bill

:iagree: