Menu

Making a slide show

I want to make a slide show for my mother for her 70th birthday. I want to scan photos and set them to music and maybe have some special effects, but nothing fancy. Can anyone recommend a very user friendly software?

Anyone want to suggest good music? My mother just listens to classical, but I can't really see setting our childhood photos to exclusively classical:)

Dana

I want to make a slide show for my mother for her 70th birthday. I want to scan photos and set them to music and maybe have some special effects, but nothing fancy. Can anyone recommend a very user friendly software?

Anyone want to suggest good music? My mother just listens to classical, but I can't really see setting our childhood photos to exclusively classical:)

Dana

Wow! I'll be glad to help. This is what I used do? We just stopped our wedding video production because I couldn't do the editing in the wee hours of the morning (2am)and wake up 6:00 (when dc would get up) and homeschool.

Anyways, I use to create photo montages for the bride and groom.

I agree with Cadam iphoto is really easy (I didn't use it for our business, though), it's very user friendly.

About music, I love using:

100 years by Five for Fighting

Tiny Dancer by Elton John (if all siblings are girls)

How You Live by Point of Grace

Let me look at some more songs I have.