Menu

s/o Five In A Row Bible Supplement

Staceyshoe

Hi there,

We are big FIAR fans here at our house. :) I have lots of posts about FIAR on my blog too...

We use the Bible Supplement but not all that much. Basically, it has 1 page per book from volumes 1-3. On that 1 page, there are a few scripture verses and sometimes character qualities that go along with that book.

For instance, right now we are "rowing" Gramma's Walk which is about a boy and his grandma going on an imaginary walk to the beach. The grandma is in a wheelchair, and in the Bible Supplement, one of the paragraphs that goes along with this book talks about how the boy is considerate and sensitive to the grandma's special needs in a wheelchair. It has a scripture verse that goes along with being considerate.

HTH! :)

I have the supplement, and it is great, but I just rarely use it. I wish I used it more, but we're already into our own routine of reading through the Bible, and I just forget to consult that supplement before we row a title.

Thank you both! I think I'll probably skip the Bible supplement. We already have some great Bible materials, and I don't want to crowd them out with other things or replace them. I had been thinking about replacing them, but I really am pleased with what we are doing now. I appreciate the feedback!