Menu

Experience with curriculum on Discovery Streaming?

Allearia

I'm familiar with the Spanish curriculum on Discovery Streaming and that is why I finally renewed my subscription. But looking through some of the videos this time around, some are part of a series with teacher guides etc. For example, I found the TEAMS Chemistry curriculum, which has 8 parts and each has a teacher guide with details for doing the experiments, discussion, etc. Has anyone used this or similar as a supplement or even full curriculum? There seems to be so much here to go through I would love to make a list of the options with notes/reviews.

Please share your great finds!

We're doing the Middle School Spanish along with the worksheets this summer as a way to keep it fresh for Spanish II with FLVS in the fall. But if we weren't doing FLVS I would consider it a full course. We're also doing Space Files and WeatherSmart this summer.

The WeatherSmart is planned to go along with a study we're doing on Monster Storms through the Jason Project. You can get the Jason Project science curriculum free at : http://www.jason.org/public/whatis/start.aspx

The link to the Monster Storms curriculum is:

http://www.jason.org/public/WhatIs/CurrOMSIndex.aspx

I thought that the Monster Storms Mission curriculum along with WeatherSmart videos and worksheets through Unitedstreaming would be a nice summer weather unit. :)