Menu

What is Giggle Facts?

ProudGrandma

I have seen this name now a couple times on this board and it is causing my curiousty meter to go up...I did do a google search...but it looks like that what you buy for $50 is for one child only...is that really the case...the games can only be played with one kid at a time??

tell me more too please...I have 2 children who could really benefit from becoming more solid on their facts.

Kathy

I just ordered it, so don't have it. I think the games are for more than one child. But to use with two children you need the extra workbook. If you buy for two all at once it's only $10 more. If you buy the 2nd workbook later it's $15. That's how I understood it. My 10 yr old needs a little practice, so I will have him play the games with his younger brother just to solidify facts. But I didn't order him the student workbook. http://www.gigglelearn.com/buy.html

Smiles,

Shalynn

I ordered this a few months ago. Its a set of addition & subtraction facts board games. My daughter LOOOOVES them. I also ordered the RS games, which she loathes, and I probably should sell. You would just order a 2nd workbook for additional kids. The workbook is simply math drill sheets to see if they've mastered the facts for that level. You could play this with more than one child at a time. You would just have to supply extra game pieces for some of the games (I think it just comes with two pawns for the games where you're moving around the game board). The games are very simple, but cute and apparently fun for a 7yo.