Menu

Classical Conversations - Resource CD's - what's on them?

monalisa

I am debating about whether to get the CC Cycle 2 resource CD's. I'm going to do some of the CC cycle 2 memory work at home next year (not in with a group) and am definitely getting the audio CD's. I'm wondering if I want the resource cd's. I didn't get them for Cycle 1, but was a subscriber to C3 (which I will not be next year).

Can someone who has used these tell me what's on the Resource CD's and if they are worth the $? The CC website is vague on exactly what's included. Are there maps for all the geography for every week? That's something I wish I had this year.

Thanks!

I did not have good results finding the maps on C3. Overall, it wasn't even worth $6 a month for me because my dd had no interest in going through the tutorials etc., but yes I saw there were maps on there. The ones I did try to print came out oddly formatted or something (it has been a while since I tried it, so I don't remember more than that it was a frustrating experience). I would rather just have a CD I can pop in and go to exactly what I want instead of having to search for something on a website. So I'm just wondering what all is on those CD's to determine if I want them.

Thanks!