Menu

Rainbow Science w/ 2 kids and a younger sibling

Grace

I am planning on using Rainbow Science this year with my twins. Do I need to purchase 2 of anything? Is it easy for them to be "lab partners" on all the experiments?

How did it work to have a younger sibling sit in on the experiments? I was thinking of having my 4th grader read Real Science 4 kids, trying to coordinate topics, and sitting in on the twins doing the experiments.

I am using Rainbow Science this year with my two kids. I had bought an additional Lab Book, but in the beginning it was backordered, so I ended up just making a copy of the Lab for my dd to use during the experiment. I have since received the lab book, but decided to continue to make a copy and keep the lab book to sell with the text book when we are done with it. So if you want to, all you would need two of would be the lab book.

My kids have really liked RS and the labs are great. We are getting ready to start the second year with Biology. We went through Physics and Chemistry faster than what is expected.

I am using Rainbow Science this year with my two kids. I had bought an additional Lab Book, but in the beginning it was backordered, so I ended up just making a copy of the Lab for my dd to use during the experiment. I have since received the lab book, but decided to continue to make a copy and keep the lab book to sell with the text book when we are done with it. So if you want to, all you would need two of would be the lab book.

My kids have really liked RS and the labs are great. We are getting ready to start the second year with Biology. We went through Physics and Chemistry faster than what is expected.

That is exactly what I needed to know!

I noticed in your signature line that you used Lively Latin. That is on my list for next year also. How is it going?

Grace