Menu

Hope this is ok to ask here..when do you post your ebay auctions?

I don't sell on Ebay but I do buy on there and I look for auctions that end on, the day before pay day, on pay day, or the day after. Pay day is always on Friday. So I look for auctions ending on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sometimes I might look at an auction ending on Sunday. I do it this way because it just works out better here with the budget. It seems like if I try and leave the money in the bank for two weeks something comes up with scouts, youth group, or some minor but not really urgent need..... and the money gets spent. So my bidding is all around payday :001_smile:

I've found it most productive to post my items between 8-10pm and on Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights. If you can manage to do that where it will end sometime around a common pay date (Fridays, 1st, 15th or 30th of the month) that's even better. The auctions need people at home and awake to bid them up to a good price. So auctions that end during the work day or in the morning or middle of the night tend to not do as well. I hope that helps. I have done lots of buying and selling on eBay in the last 10 years.

Christi