Menu

Struggling with Science Selections!

knit3tog

I'm starting to think about next year's curriculum, and I'm afraid I'm stymied for what to do with my oldest son, who will be going into 7th grade. I've always just figured out that he would move into Apologia's General Science, but I'm wondering what choices others have made out there. Up to this point, we've studied Botany and Astronomy using the Jeannie Fulbright Apologia texts, and we've studied Chemistry and Physics using Noeo. His biggest "gap" in science would have to be anatomy, and his interests are definitely leaning towards physics. Whatever we choose, it must be one that I can allow my son to pretty much "own" while I check in on him regularly, due to the fact that I'm also teaching my other two younger children, one of whom has some special learning needs. I don't think this will be too big of an issue for him, as science is one of his favorite subjects. I'm all ears for suggestions out there! TIA