Menu

Score!

HerdingCats

Just excited about all the books I got on sale at Borders. We have been needing some upper-level reference books and so I had my eyes peeled for any deals. I got a super looking anataomy and physiology atlas, a giant DK Universe book, an AP style book, a drawing and painting book, a LIFE picture atlas of modern history (which my daughter hasn't put down yet), a compilation book of the best of modern poets, and a book called, How to Read Literature Like a Professor. The DK book alone was listed at $50 and I got everything for less than $45!! Doing the happy dance!:D

Just excited about all the books I got on sale at Borders. We have been needing some upper-level reference books and so I had my eyes peeled for any deals. I got a super looking anataomy and physiology atlas, a giant DK Universe book, an AP style book, a drawing and painting book, a LIFE picture atlas of modern history (which my daughter hasn't put down yet), a compilation book of the best of modern poets, and a book called, How to Read Literature Like a Professor. The DK book alone was listed at $50 and I got everything for less than $45!! Doing the happy dance!:D

I used to work there and I can picture every book you're talking about! I love those giant books. :D

If you got a bargain version of the APA or MLA style book, just be aware that they've been updated. Not a big deal for the ages of your kids, just an FYI if anyone in your house is taking college classes.

Oh cool! I love browsing bookstores. I love the How to Read Literature Like a Professor...

I was just in B&N the other day, they had just expanded the Boulder store and everywhere my eyes rested, it was full of exciting books. First the History Bargain books. Then tons of games (we're really into games now). Then homeschooling aisle, complete with all of SWB books. My daughter loved reading early readers from the children's section. On our way out, we stumbled onto children toys. Wow, they had added so much since the last time I visited.