Menu

I read about Spelling Through Morphographs on this board. Where do you buy it?

Now I feel stupid! I found it on Amazon, but I swear my first search there turned up nothing. :)

But now I have another question. There are two student workbooks listed there, one is $40-some and the other is around $15. What exactly does one need to use this?

Thanks!

Edited by Hikin' Mama

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently using Spelling Through Morphographs. I must admit it is a challenge to find the necessary components used. You can purchase them new from the publisher, but it is quite expensive (over $200!)

You need a Student Workbook (should be about $5-10 used) and the two Teacher Presentation books. You don't need any blackline masters or the teacher's manual, but the presentation books are where the scripted lessons are, and without them, there is no program.

I found mine on E-bay, but as I said, they can be a rare find. If you are still interested in using the program and haven't found a copy of the presentation books by the end of June, I will be done with mine by then and looking to sell :001_smile:

I am currently using Spelling Through Morphographs. I must admit it is a challenge to find the necessary components used. You can purchase them new from the publisher, but it is quite expensive (over $200!)

You need a Student Workbook (should be about $5-10 used) and the two Teacher Presentation books. You don't need any blackline masters or the teacher's manual, but the presentation books are where the scripted lessons are, and without them, there is no program.

I found mine on E-bay, but as I said, they can be a rare find. If you are still interested in using the program and haven't found a copy of the presentation books by the end of June, I will be done with mine by then and looking to sell :001_smile:

Best of luck!

Asmaa