Menu

All you Canadians should be very proud of your Alexandre Bilodeau...

and not just for winning gold. I just watched a short documentary-style show about him - what a hero! I am so impressed with the love he and his brother (who has cerebral palsy) have for each other. Apparently Alexandre was into speed skating first, as a kid, but swapped it for downhill skiing because it was something that included his brother Frederic more than the skating. Those parents did a great job in bringing up their kids :thumbup1:

and not just for winning gold. I just watched a short documentary-style show about him - what a hero! I am so impressed with the love he and his brother (who has cerebral palsy) have for each other. Apparently Alexandre was into speed skating first, as a kid, but swapped it for downhill skiing because it was something that included his brother Frederic more than the skating. Those parents did a great job in bringing up their kids :thumbup1:

Yes I saw that too! It had me in tears! My youngest child has severe Autism and so any stories of disabled people always touch my heart. I was so uplifted and encouraged by the love that he has for his brother. He is a beautiful human being. God bless him! :)