Menu

ABout CW Aesop..

Free Indeed

My friend is not registered here and wanted me to ask this. She is looking at CW Aesop A for her children and trying to see what she will need from the following: the book Aesop, the instructors guide for Aesop A and student workbook for A. She is going to do a sample lesson from both CW and Writing tales to see which fits her/them best. Thanks for your help.

My friend is not registered here and wanted me to ask this. She is looking at CW Aesop A for her children and trying to see what she will need from the following: the book Aesop, the instructors guide for Aesop A and student workbook for A. She is going to do a sample lesson from both CW and Writing tales to see which fits her/them best. Thanks for your help.

Moma Lynx has it right (just to confirm what she said), the Core book is the philosophy book. What to do and why. Originally they didn't have the Student and Instructor books and people just chose their own writings to apply the core book to. The Student book is like a workbook, with pages to do all the various work on. The Instructor's guide will have all the answers and choose out spelling words and such.

Heather